Sunday, November 8, 2020

Introduction

 Hey, this is Ella! I am setting this blog up for my AICE Media Studies AS class. I am interested in production management for major motion pictures as a future career. My family has been involved in many aspects pertaining to film making and I have experienced many behind the scenes production coordination at events. This blog will be used to document my Cambridge portfolio.  The purpose is to document any process and progress I have involving media and film production, design, and layout. I am excited about the journey and anything I can learn!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...