Saturday, April 2, 2022

Postcard film festival

 To create my postcard, I need a film festival for my short film to take place. I did research on short film festivals in Florida. I refined the search to upcoming festivals that are still open. I found a promising one but could not find any submission page so I moved on to another festival. 

the mission statement that strives for independent filmmakers to feature their work

how this film festival is growing in popularity and plans for the future expansion of the film festival

I found this festival off of filmfreeway.com 


All of this information showed me that the festival is an ongoing film festival for short films that have been growing in popularity every year. There are multiple categories for awards and the event spans three days which allows for networking and exposure for my short film. 

stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...