Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Portfolio Project - Week Five Part One

 3/10/2021

Tattoos for Onyx to display greed
Hello and welcome back for another week. So I will be uploading many photos to this posting of physical work with some explanations. I worked on sound with my father. I cannot play guitar, but he can. We did many sound recordings of what I have put together as needed. I also have developed a more plausible storyboard for what I will call Act 1 and Act 2. I will say there will be four acts, but there is a possibility for a fifth. My room has entirely transformed to commute the filming process here. I don't have accessibility to other locations, so my home is my canvas with many changes required.

Act 1 




End of Act 1 and beginning of Act 2




End of Act 2

                                


The foley sounds of the guitar - were created for a variety of scenes. There is a - progression in skill worsening, so taking many failing riffs should set me up for success for sound choice. I also went to purple-planet.com to look for royalty-free music. One track I found was called 'manhunt.' I can use this piece also to develop more music or sound variety. 



I also downloaded filmic pro to aid me in filming my film opening. Stressing about the lack of setting available, so when reaching out for assistance, I was guided - in the direction of an app that can help solve my issue. My next step after purchasing this application would be to watch video tutorials and see guides on the usages. I feel confident in my process - about to begin filming. I have posters and artwork to hang up to add to the setting and build a mood within the piece. I painted my bathroom ceiling - water damage from the roof - to have accessibility to film in there without a distracting point of focus. I am removing all items from my wall or decor that contradict the character I am trying to build. Tomorrow I am putting together the devil character costume and possibly filming that beginning handshake shot. I have to strategically position my filming with the tattoos and branding similarly applied for better appearance. As time goes on - the printer ink tattoos fade.


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...