Saturday, March 27, 2021

Portfolio Project - Week Seven Part Three

 3/27/2021

All filming I completed yesterday. Any scenes that may need to be - reshot should not be an issue - as only minor details should require this. Now taking all of my clips and taking certain sections from each that best build my story is next in my production process. To begin the editing, I will arrange my scenes then add the sound to support them. 

I am thankful that my break coincided with my shooting process. Filming during a school week - with all of the tattoos applied for each scene - would have been strenuous. Editing all that I shot - will be one difficult task, but if I space out the process - the results should be rewarding. 

I filmed an insomnia scene followed by a bathroom scene to show the effects of the ticking on Onyx. Splashing water on my face took many tries due to my independent filming. The majority of my filming time due to my lack of view of what is in - shot or focus. I would have liked to utilize more zoomed-in effects, but I can only do that in post-production editing. 

I have clear images of what I want with all that I have filmed - but depending on my amateur editing skills, I am worried if I can fill that image. My story is panned out, and what I want from what I filmed should be there. When searching for the exact thing I need and if  - what is needed needs editing - to be what I envisioned is the difficulty. Unfortunately, time is running out, and my final stretches for this story need to happen. Following the film opening is my ccr. I do have a detailed account of my production process and all of the difficulties involved with it.

I did deter from my original idea with my 'SYN' branding progression. Getting any makeup added to appear on the camera and not look just like an outline was quite hard very quickly. I changed the progressional to a fading effect rather than a color signifier.











Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...