Sunday, April 10, 2022

The End is Here

 I cannot believe my project is over. From week one of having a simplistic idea of sins and mind control to having my short film be done, print component created, social media developed, a critical reflection produced, and blogged my entire experience. 

It hurt a lot when editing because I had more footage than the time permitted. I am pushing the limits by just not exceeding 8 minutes. Cutting shots that I loved and filmed was difficult but needed to be done. This whole process has been crazy and I cannot be more thankful for the friends who helped me through it. 

From hectic shooting to fitting in random moments of communication about the project. I am more proud of this project than last year's project. It is amazing to see what I have created and the issues I did have not hindering the final product by much. I couldn't have gotten all of these shots without the kindness of Antonio and Sofia. 

My next posts will be my final products and I hope that you enjoy them. It was a lot of hard work that paid off.


thank you and stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...