Thursday, April 7, 2022

Finishing the Project

 Working on the project I have furthered editing and have gotten more of the scenes that were complicated to get. I was struggling to get scenes done with TJ independently and Sofia independently. I finally got the last scene I needed with Sofia. 

There were complications of not being able to use her house so I reached out to one of my best friends to film at her house. We finished that filming and got our ending scene ready for editing. TJ has been quite difficult to get for filming in his last scenes. Sofia also recorded voice overs for me to use which I will input after finishing video editing. 


I got his night driving scene and now can edit that while trying to catch him for the blackout scene. During editing, my program did keep shutting down, so there was the stress of losing my work but thankfully I didn't. 


I have been also working on the social media page in the meantime. 

stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...