Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Cambridge Portfolio

 Here we go with the Cambridge Portfolio again. This time A-level style!

I want to produce similar genre characteristics to my last year's project. To keep the same stylistic choices is most likely not going to happen. My production last year was quite limited and I would thoroughly like to change that. To expand upon the knowledge I have gained and learn from the past mistakes I have made is my goal. My decision as of right now is deciding between the documentary project or the short film project, however, the premise for both follows a similar idea. My idea is sprouting upon my AS-Level project of sins but actually expanding and producing a different product. It would follow a similar idea of daily routine but not grasp that same limited essence filmed prior.

As I stem upon my ideas and create progress, I am excited to share this journey right here on my blog.

Thank you once again and stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...