Thursday, March 3, 2022

music happenings


The next phase is to find music I can use to support my piece. I need music that is diegetic with the character and background music. https://tunetank.com/themes/  has a lot of resources for copyright free content and I plan on finding multiple soundtracks from it. On this website as well were options for sound effects and I feel I can refer back to this website in the future.



Finding music was needed for my piece and I hope to find other pieces later because I know I want audio support heavily on this piece. Meeting with my actor will be needed and we can location scout for effective film production. 

For my previous post on ideas of shots- car driving popped up quite a bit, so I need to either research sounds on characters driving at extremely fast speeds or figure out how I can produce that sound by my own means. 

The sound bridges with dialogue to the natural world will be very cool transitions if I can edit it properly. I need to work out who my best friend character could be to get the malicious chill I need for them to produce. Thankfully, my main character actor that I planned for happily accepted my offer to be in my short film. They were quite happy to be offered and ready to shoot whenever I get everything together. 

stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...