Sunday, March 27, 2022

Starting editing process

 I am talking to Sofia about the final shot I need with her. I need the morning scene with TJ still and the blackout scene. Sofia and I will work with the needed voices and lines after I finish all of the shots and start editing. 

I just got very sick and have been unable to do much on the front of shooting or editing. I have been trying all day between the times I am resting to upload all of the content I created. My Icloud did not have enough storage to just sync the content from my phone. I upgraded my storage and have been trying many facets all day to upload the scenes I recorded. 

In the meantime, I have been able to make an Instagram post. By tomorrow I should be feeling better and will be able to get more of my content uploaded. If I did it manually, it would take quite some time to upload one video let alone the almost 100 shots I have. Included there are bloopers that I would like to edit on Adobe Premiere for Instagram.

I am now at 8 posts on Instagram and this is how it is looking: 




stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...