Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Editing!!!

 I am so happy to have started editing! I know I do not have all of the scenes filmed but I saved space in the program to insert and begin editing what I can. It is difficult to match some of the scenes but I am working with what I have and planning for the next.


working on multiple devices
- I edited the clip that I knew I needed splicing and resent to my laptop and was able to easily import the file to continue editing efficiently.

For a specific shot, I needed to splice it and I was having difficulty doing so on Premiere. It has been a while since my last experience on Premiere, so I decided to work from my phone because I knew how I needed to do what I wanted. I am so glad in my investment in buying a computer before this product that works along with my phone in production. 




I organized all of the clips I recorded on my phone into favorites (which would be useful clips) and then combined them into an album and then sent the album to my computer. From that, I was able to start editing in sections. 
For later choices in Instagram uploads, I know there are quite a few bloopers (which I would like to upload) and I can sort through these favorite videos to find the actual clips. 

I do know from editing today that I would need to reshoot those night shots I took previously with TJ because there is music that is interfering with the car audio. Planning to film tomorrow the morning scene and just carefully maneuvering the lighting to configure an early morning, because there really are no more opportunities to film in the morning. If there is extra time tomorrow, I will try to get some film time with Sofia before there are scheduling mishaps. 


stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...