Wednesday, March 23, 2022

The week goes on

 Tomorrow I will be filming the morning scene for the film with TJ in the morning. Hopefully, I can take some camera shots for Instagram when I finish those shots. As always I will look through the footage for clips I can post or other stills that look interesting. I am waiting to post more on Instagram until I get a new source of different shots. I could post more shots from the gym, but I don't want to overcrowd Instagram with the same look. 

My most recent post was a character name announcement:




On my iPhone I can see the insights of my account and how the hashtags are reaching other accounts:














Of the images I captured and included in my last blog post, I think I may do a quick post including them to create a surrounding theme of my posts. Following 1-2-1 where the ones represent the same scenes and the 2 follow a different theme. 

I am reaching out to Sofia to film tomorrow night and I hope she is back in town. I made a plan for the voices to be represented with her voice but modified in editing. This idea stemmed from creating a deeper infliction on Antonio where the viewer would realize that the voices were her and the revealed plot twist at the end would then support her character build-up. 


stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...