Sunday, March 20, 2022

keeping it going

 I went through the shots I filmed of Tj and took some screenshots for the Instagram. The shots work well for the voices in his head to be added in post-production. The sound of the car on the speeding shots isn't quite loud but I think I can manipulate the audio in post-production to increase the volume. If I need more car sounds I can even ask TJ to shoot his car again or other coworkers with their loud cars.


Here are some looks of the shots:









I will be seeing TJ later today or tomorrow so we can talk more about the needed morning clips. When Sofia gets back, which I think is before Thursday, we can work out the scenes we need her in.

stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...