Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Finishing post card

 The weekend was hectic but I was thankful to make great strides in almost completely finishing the print aspect of my project.

Photoshop was very difficult and I spent over an hour just trying to follow a tutorial and not figuring out why I was so unsuccessful. Sofia is in AP Photo and was able to help me figure out how to make any progress. One issue was the format of my photo was not correct to do any layering or modifications to, which I didn't know. Transfering png to jpg and another transferring of format had to be done. 

This is the front of the postcard image:


The back of the postcard is going to be the logo I developed a few weeks ago (just without the title on it so I can include information on top):

I then worked in canva for a couple of hours to finish the postcard:


I included the film festival and some voice-over lines that will be in the short film. My disgraceful production is my own created production name that I used last year and wanted to use again. The name seems to support the piece as well. 


stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...