Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Portfolio Project - Week Four Part One

 3/3/2021

Welcome Back! New week - new developments. I thought more about my location of the shooting and the scenes I want to film.  There is a specific scene I want to produce to show development in the story. As I previously mentioned, there are two brandings - one with the deal and another that forms throughout the opening. To emphasize while also providing visual content, I plan for my character's skill to inherently worsen as the second branding forms. The branding - can be broken up into four sections - the time allotted during scenes will determine if I keep it four or change it into three. I saw a video in the past on how to give yourself temporary tattoos with printed paper images. The process I began to practice for consistency and quality. At the current moment - I am two for three on attempts, but not all of the image is transferring. The solution is either - to attempt more routes (more time soaking the picture or more time pressing the picture) or add makeup in the gaps. 

The evolutions of the branding I want to act as painful and Onyx becoming more stressed by each line. The first scene I have envisioned will play out that Onyx is attempting to write music. Surrounding this will be shots accompanied by a diegetic sound that I will edit in. Shooting will be - plugging into the amp, connecting the guitar, and will add sound for paper - used to write sheet music. The foley for these diegetic sounds should not be hard to create. I may need to do multiple takes for the writing on paper during the scene. I am going to learn some basic chords on the guitar to act this scene better. Onyx will be having difficulty creating music, which will already make her appear annoyed, then forms a painful sensation will occur on her forearm. Act that out. Then skill will slowly seep away. By the second branding, I will have the dialogue of her annoyance with the guitar; this will establish the characteristics - of the guitar in a better sense. A remark on that it should still provide her with its intended skill. 

Planning and acquiring the sounds will be very important for the acting and editing process. I will work with recording guitar music - so these sounds will sync up with the acting it's following. I am also developing Onyx as one who just not gained fame but is heavily influenced by other artists. There is a lot of memorabilia in my house, which deduces a rock fan lives here - but can also be used to advance her background. This can be a pan shot around the room before introducing the sketching notes scene. But either way, to continue my development process - I need to either plan very effectively for my sound placement or record sounds before filming then - act accordingly. 

Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...