Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Portfolio Project - Week Seven Part One

 3/23/2021

Act Two - of my film opening - was filmed last night. I'm going to either continue the story with two installments of the second branding or maneuver fantastic editing to make three installments fit. With each scene  I film, I realize how much I can fit into my film opening. With everything I have filmed so far, I'm going to clip sections of takes and then compile them together. The main effect of my film opening is going to be sound. The story centers around - a deal and - the product of - skill on a guitar. With how these scenes I envision - are put together, audience interpretation can form for what is happening in the story. The audience's idea of how much time has passed from the first clip of the devil handshake to Act One performance can build different narratives. Either fame or skill can be recognized, or the deal has now presented unknown effects on Onyx. Within Act One, Onyx is hiding her tattoos and brandings, as if she didn't know about them or she forgot to hide them. 


Act Two transitions to practicing at home and writing music. Unsuccessful attempts occur, and the first installment appears. This scene also allows for the visual effects - on her skin to be seen from another point of view. Establishing the 'SYN' from her skin to the 'SYN' on the guitar is another attempt at representation of the connection between the two. 





Here are some shots from the scene I filmed last night. They seem to appear darker on the computer than on my phone. They are dark - to follow the mood of the production but more visible in the recording.  Filming Act Three comes next before the editing process. I may decide while filming to make this the final Act due to time constraints. 

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...