Monday, February 21, 2022

Story Drafting

 I got some inspiration last night when I was thinking about developing my piece where it made sense in how to differentiate the sins. I was thinking I could do something technological to present the sins. This would present the story as a technological reality but the sins are a part of my character's life.

The scene could play out when a weird sound goes off and it awakens my character to look to her arm or something and then she would immediately know what it means. They hear then see color, for example, green for greed, and they would out loud respond - "god I didn't need greed controlling me this week." 

After the sin is presented, if I can learn how to make special effects, there would be a diagram of which is lit up and how others are more shadowed than others. This could make the story function - that there is a sin or all of the sins coming out of nowhere and causing a character versus self to occur. 

I really want to dedicate research to just go into deep analysis of the sins and which I could present or how they can be featured in a known but tortuous way to the character. Since my piece is featuring these sins so closely, I need to find all faces they could present. Maybe in my research, I could even find out about the sins or ideas that can be interpreted as a sinful ideology but not one of the main 7 sins. 

Last year I did research on the sins and what the ideas behind them were. I focused more of my research to advocate for ideas of how the devil was presented. Sins are linked to the devil and I was able to research ideas of him and religious ideology or interpretations. To further the information I previously researched, I would need a more in-depth analysis of these different sins. 

I will continue to do short film research - and I have looked up more short films I want to watch - and also combining sources researching and explaining the ideology of sins. I eventually need to research software to see if I can produce the visual effects I had an idea of presenting and how I could hypothetically do that. 


stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...