Sunday, March 13, 2022

Designing

 

I have been trying to create a logo I envisioned but the tools of Adobe Illustrator are not so easy. I created the perfect shape I wanted however I cannot figure out how to color it and have been struggling. I looked up phrases and other ways to articulate my issue however there has been no help. Apparently, the lines I created into a shape are not a shape themselves but I don't know how to make it a shape.  want my logo to be my first post but it is not working.


My needs for my social media page are an ominous photoshoot with TJ and figuring out how to create illustrations. I tried switching my canvas to google slides for their shaping tools but I was no better helped on either software. 

slides

adobe

I may be able to see TJ later in the day if we work together so I am hoping I can pull him aside to take some quick photos for the social media page. I think Sofia works today so I can try to get a photo of her as well to follow later on the social media page. I am envisioning a serious-looking off pose so there is mystery as to who the characters are but audiences are enticed. I will do more research into my issue on Adobe Illustrator to see if I can still use the software for my logo or maybe there is a better application for that. 


Takeaways: I begin filming next week and finish filming the next. I will work towards my social media page this week and get posts going. (Of the accounts I found on Instagram I received a follow back). I need to get a day TJ doesn't work to begin filming and do a photoshoot. Either Tuesday or Thursday will be successful to work with TJ. I am going to try to get the beginnings of my photos today if I see either of my characters. Researching how to Illustrate and make my logo. Maybe get the shots I pictured for the poster and start photoshopping my idea. 

stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...