Saturday, March 12, 2022

Putting the pieces together

 To start this blog post I want to discuss what is going on in my production process. I have been struggling this week to continue with my production process because of timing. Unfortunately, my time has been restricted by another class requiring me to be at school 5-9 every night for 4 days. I signed up to take a theater tech class and my grade requires I be after school every day 3-6 for a week and a half, then be at the showtimes 5-9 for 4 days. Having this requirement for these past two weeks has limited my production process.

 I did have one day where I wasn't obligated after school and that is when I discussed my story with TJ and went location scouting. Before one of the showtimes also this week I was able to meet up with Sofia to talk to her about the story and planning days for availability. TJ has a practice schedule for tennis and also does work, like Sofia. With my own limited availability to shoot I am still planning for my production.

During last night's show, I was able to meet and talk with people. As a joke to one of our campus security guards, someone told him he should do voice-acting. He responded that he would love to branch into that field and then I asked him if he would be interested in doing voice-acting for the sins in my piece. He agreed and said let me know what you need. So, while I was struggling to further my production, I found a key facet to my production that I was struggling to find. 

Based on the timing of this month, spring break is soon to occur and availability from the two peers I am filming opens. This week was not in the books to film but by next week I see myself having the majority of my piece finished and I will get that final piece on the 24th when I can film with TJ and Sofia.

Beginning my social media page I am struggling to decide what my first post should be. I downloaded photoshop and illustrator off of the creative cloud and I am going to try to graphic design some images that fit my piece. I have one idea and I hope I can create it, but I just need to learn how to use the software and if my idea is even possible on those applications. 

My plan for my social media page is to keep the sin colors I chose previously and even tint regular photos to display this. My idea for my first graphic design post is almost a kaleidoscope figure of the three sin colors I chose. My description lacks detail but I hope I can create the design to do all of the descriptions for me.

stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...