Tuesday, March 15, 2022

group meeting

Today, we broke the classroom into three groups and got to discuss our pieces. It was surprising how many other students were also doing short films. We were able to discuss our projects and receive support for our ideas. Similarly, we all have not gotten far in the filming process but are planning to do so quite soon. 

I discussed my project sequence and how I recently realized there is a gap I needed to create a scene for because my plans for shooting would not accurately equate from early morning to late night in the original plan I had. So my plan was to film really early in the morning and end my project late at night. However, going to the gym early and leaving for a run at night need a bridging scene for continuity. I was able to discuss this error of planning and an idea was able to be produced to help this sequence error. 

The idea was to create that shot I originally thought in planning a surrounding shot of Anthony having a mental rush of voices where it makes him break down. I could have this scene when he gets home and then he blacks out. When he eventually wakes up he would take a run to clear his mind. 

I am almost finished with my logo on the production side of social media and even posted my first post. 




Creating my logo has taken quite a bit of work to create the idea I envisioned. I am almost done and my new medium to produce the logo is https://www.canva.com

In my next blog post, I will show the finished product after all of the difficulties. 
stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...