Thursday, March 31, 2022

Make progress

 After editing the last post, I learned how to splice clips. I needed to do that very badly with the clips I put together and cleaned up the best I could. After editing a second round I had a random peer look over my project for the first time and help point out the awkward moments - this is where I did the splicing. 

this was before

this is after reviewing clips and editing

While I have begun editing, I also am getting the remaining film clips. I was able to shoot the morning scene and start with the print aspect of my project. I took photos with Antonio that I will photoshop for the postcard. 

Here's one of the photos taken:

I have planned to get the remaining shots on a Tuesday. Until then I can edit and do print aspects and begins my Critical Reflection.

stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...