Thursday, March 10, 2022

Getting more done

After filming with TJ at spots and putting together the story we have a good physical idea of production. 

Today I started my Instagram page and decided the name of my short film: Mindfull Mindset

I wanted to create an idea for the short film to establish either sin or mental issues occurring within the piece. The incorrect spelling of Mindfull is purposeful to say that TJ's character has his 'mind full.'


Right after creating my account, I set out to find connections with other short filmmakers.
Unfortunately, I can only search under hashtags to find any possible interests before my social media begins to create a cultivated feed for me. 

I have a few ideas on how I want to brand my feed and what decisions I will make about posting. While writing my piece, it was decided that only three sins so far would rapidly occur in ideas. Those sins include greed, pride, and envy/wrath. I want to decide the colors posted on my social media will consist of black, white, green, yellow, and red. Red- wrath/envy; Green- greed; Pride- Yellow

Another idea that occurred for my piece is deciding character names. I was thinking to go with the original names of my peers but I think I wanna search if there are any subliminal names I could use.
I looked through a lot of websites for names I could possibly use but most seemed to be over the top for a regular name. 

TJ- His name in real life is Antonio and gets nicknamed Anthony which I think I am going to name his character

Sofia- For her character, I was searching for a name but I haven't found one that I particularly like. My ideas for her so far were either Katherine or Veronica but they don't feel right. Later thinking and talking with Sofia we decided on Vee.

Luckily, I was able to meet up with Sophia and talk with her about the plan for shooting and the film premise. We were able to discuss what happened with location scouting on Tuesday. We made a plan for filming to happen on the 24th which is a Thursday after all of our work together. Sofia will only be included in one scene of the film so that time is the only real-time that all 3 of us need to be together to film. I am going to talk with TJ to figure out other dates we can film since he is the main character of the short film.

stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...