Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Getting the pieces

 The past couple of days have been quite a lot of communication with my subjects and their availability to film. My male subject does have a complex schedule but we can work around it and he is more than happy to arrange moments to film. Today we utilized that we did not work and went around our town to location scout and put together the piece.

I gave him a rundown of the story and how it will be chronologically sequenced. We discussed the varieties of shots we will need and the shots we will need to create for an illusion because of legal limits. 


outside shot of the car
outside looking into car


front of car

beginning window shot idea

where the transition from the window to alarm creating light would take place.

an outlet where the AirPods would not be charging

transitioning outside of the bedroom

switch to other room for shot transition

the character himself

park gazebo where the female character can be coming from

bench for the conversation to occur

facial closeup for driving

driving perspective for speed increase

outside the house for beginning shots/where we start hearing multiple voices



driving on a street

Today was productive to physically visualize the piece and see if my ideas would work. Planning to film will happen in the next week. Thankfully, the availability of my male subject is more open than my female because I can film him more independently. I will most likely only need the female for one day of filming but I would like to tell her the premise beforehand and what is somewhat expected. 

stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...