Thursday, March 17, 2022

ideas

I planned to film this week but scheduling has been quite difficult in that process. I was reaching out to TJ for possible times to film this week but he had agreed to a spontaneous weekend trip. Luckily, the date for the 24th to film is set but I did recently realize I will need to film Sofia one more time after that. To have Sofia address the simulation death, I thought of a scene:

 We see surrounding shots of nature or around an empty house. We see a phone on a kitchen countertop and see it light up after making a weird notification sound. We watch Sofia walk in casually and peer at the screen. She reads the screen, "subject 82155 is no longer active" we watch her response to this casually, "I thought he would've lasted longer" then "on to the next."

Working on the logo took quite some time but I am happy with how it turned out. I took multiple screenshots before the final product to include.




Before posting the final image I included - I want to run some edits over it but the design itself is finished. I enjoy the chaotic triangles that are all linked to create one that resembles a perfect shape. This idea I made stems from the three sins taking over TJ's mind and how they hold a grasp over the regular configurations. His mind is filled with negative influences that are slowly corrupting him. The logo will become my icon on Instagram and I will have a post with the title of the short film (as seen above).

stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...