Saturday, March 19, 2022

Production progresses

 My production has been progressing both on social media and in filming. Thursday I was able to begin filming and friday I was able to begin to looking over the footage and utilizing what was filmed into what I can create with it. I'll show those posts I have done.


second post

third post

I then began filming and added a behind the scenes clip of my filming on my Instagram.
 
4th post

Thankfully the filming I was able to accomplish happened. TJ had a very limited availability that day and I was able to get all the shots we needed for the gym scene and a couple of driving shots in that time. TJ went out of town for the weekend, so I am going through my shots and maybe even start editing those shots. If I edit now then I will have the clips done when I need to go through other footage.

I am already working on my next instagram posts and figuring out what I can post later. 

stay tuned




No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the finished products!!!

 Here are my 3 components:  SOCIAL MEDIA: @mindfull_mindset https://www.instagram.com/mindfull_mindset/ FILM FESTIVAL POSTCARD: FRONT BACK S...